Changing the details of a village operator

File a Change of circumstances form with us

When to notify us

The operator of a registered retirement village must notify us on Form RV3 — Change of circumstances of any change to the status or details of a retirement village operator.

Filing your documents

Any documents to be filed with us can be sent to:

Registrar of Retirement Villages
Private Bag 92061
Victoria Street West
Auckland 1142


Registrar of Retirement Village
Level 18
135 Albert Street
Auckland 1010.