Changing a retirement village name

File a Change of circumstances form with us

If the name of a retirement village changes, the operator must file a Change of circumstances form with us.

When to notify us

The operator of a retirement village must notify us on Form RV3 — Change of circumstances of any change to the name of their retirement village.

Filing your documents

Any documents to be filed with us can be sent to:

Registrar of Retirement Villages
Private Bag 920
Victoria Street West
Auckland 1142


Registrar of Retirement Villages
Level 18
135 Albert Street
Auckland 1010.