A person may object to the restoration of a limited partnership by written request to the Registrar.
Information you'll need to provide
You'll need to provide us written confirmation of your objection. The objection must be lodged within the objection period stated in the public notice.
How to lodge your objection
To lodge your objection and any supporting documents, please use the 'Lodge Other General Documents' service.
- Log in to your online services account.
- On the dashboard, select the limited partnership from your 'My Businesses' list.
- From the menu, select 'Maintain Limited Partnership' and choose 'Lodge Other Documents'.
- Select 'Objection to Restoration' from the list of document types.
- Upload your objection document and click 'Submit'.
Objection to restoration received
If an objection is received to the restoration, the limited partnership cannot be restored by the Registrar. However, the applicant may consider applying to the High Court to restore the limited partnership to the register.