A range of information is held on the register about each overseas limited partnership, including details for each general partner. Any changes to these details must be recorded on the register within 20 working days.
Information you'll need to provide
The form requires the following information to be provided.
- the name of the overseas limited partnership and registration number
- the details of the change
- the date of change
- the full name, postal address, email address and phone number of the presenter.
How to change partner details
You can notify us of a change of details relating to the general partners of a limited partnership by completing form LP11 and uploading the document. The form must be signed by, or on behalf of, the overseas limited partnership.
To lodge the document, use the 'Lodge Other General Documents' service.
- Log in to your online services account.
- On the dashboard, select the limited partnership you wish to update from your 'My Businesses' list.
- From the menu, select 'Maintain Limited Partnership' and choose 'Lodge Other Documents'.
- Select 'LP11 Notice of Change of General Partner Details' from the document type list.
- Upload the document and click 'Submit'.